Our Baby Swimming Special:
Our Baby Package Valued for 10 weeks $190 –
Your Babies first lesson with us special is $105
- A free digital underwater Photo ($40 worth)
- In our Water Safety Week we teach you how to resuscitate CPR on a baby doll and what you can do if the Baby is choking, our Royal Life Saving Trainer gives you an extra Water Safety drowning awareness, how we can prevent the risks of drowning
- If your Baby is sick, make up classes are available on a different day of the booked week.
Give your child the best head start in life!
About Baby swimming
Baby Swimming gives your child the best head start in life! The first three years of age the child’s brain grows the fastest. You and your baby can participate in our baby swimming courses as soon as your baby is 4 months old. By stimulating your baby’s little brain in our water environment with our special exercises, we will give your child the best brain connections to get ready for life. Water helps to improve coordination and balance by forcing babies to move bilaterally to maintain their equilibrium. And, last but not least: It is important to get the social milestones set and to bond with your child. Experiencing the element water together with you helps to strengthen the bond and trust between you and your baby.
Our Parents and Babies swimming lessons are in a heated pool in a safe and professional clean environment. The class duration is 30 minutes. We treat everyone in aur baby swimming courses as individual with individual needs, parents as well as babies. Often, parents are insecure how to handle their baby correctly and safely in the water. We will take you by the hand, explain every step on the way and make sure you enjoy this wonderful experience together with your baby. We only have small baby swimming classes up to 6 babies and parents in the water, so we have the time for you to work together for the best outcome for your child needs.
What do I need to bring to the baby swimming class
- Two towels – one for yourself and one for your baby.
- Waterproof nappies – waterproof nappies come in various sizes and can be purchased at the pool
- Appropriate dry clothing for after the lesson. Warm clothes in winter!
- Food and drinks – swimming makes babies hungry and thirsty so be prepared for a feed immediately after the lesson. We have a microwave and a fridge you can use to store food or prepare food
- Nappy bag, friend, partner or relative with an attitude of fun!
Here more information how beneficial it is to start early
Research has shown numerous benefits for infants who enrol into lessons at a younger age:
- Babies can exercise more muscles in the water as they are less restricted by gravity and their ability to sit or stand
- Swimming improves babies cardiovascular fitness
- Warm water combined with gentle exercise relaxes and stimulates babies appetites
- They usually eat and sleep better on swimming days.
- Learning to swim is not only a fun, healthy activity but a safety measure as well. (Every fortnight in Australia – approximately three children under five years of age drown)
- Cognitive development
- Speech understanding & interaction
- Emotional bonding with parents
- Forms relationship and trust, e.g. towards the teacher
- Playing, having fun, exploring and developing
- Personality developed through Nature (temperament) and Nature (experience)
- Independance and self confidence
- Development of feelings
- Development of good self esteem
Check out our reviews on facebook for Baby Swimming lessons
Submit your review
I'm very satisfied with the baby lesson program, Miss Annie is a great swim teacher helping babies and toddlers how to swim.
Annie is a great instructor, she handled my child with such care in the water i really cant recommend her enough
Annie is great and thoroughly dedicated, she put my little darling into a baby wetsuit even though the pool is heated and the smiles that Sophie beamed off her little face was something I won't forget. She also showed us water familiarisation and safety for our little one. Really informative! Heres to many more. Thanks, Annie!!!