🐟SCUBA FOR FAMILIES🐠
who are visiting the Whitsundays
- Try Scuba Bubblemakers: 2 hours session for Kids
- 3 days PADI Junior /Open Water age earliest age 10-14 years
- 2 days Become a Reef Warrior, learn about the Ecosystem on the Reef , learn to have an eye on the Reef, are you already a Scuba Diver, come for the Eye on the Reef sessions and do 3 dives with us around the islands to learn how to report and spot healthy sick, and damage Reef
- 1 day PAPI Refresher Courses for Adults available
- Learn to Snorkel Padi Skin Diver Certification
PADI Junior Open Water Courses- with Parents involved
Reef Warrior Program-can be without parents
You can earn the PADI Open Water Diver certification, the most widely-recognized scuba qualification worldwide, in three days. With your instructor, you will cover the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques. During this diving course you will complete five confined water (pool) dives and knowledge development sessions, and a minimum of four open water dives around the Whitsunday Islands.
Optional Padi Elearning is available, which means you can complete the theory part of your diving course before leaving home. Your PADI Open Water certification allows you to dive to 18m maximum depth with a buddy of equal or greater experience, in conditions that are as good as (or better than) those in which you learned to dive. Children aged 10-14 years can earn the PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification. Certified Junior Open Water Divers aged 10-12 years may dive to 12m maximum depth, under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, Instructor or higher professional. For Junior Open Water Divers aged 10-14 years who wish to make guided dives after finishing the course, but do not have a certified parent/guardian, need a private dive guide
- Maximum 4-6 students per course
- For Families max 2 children under 12 and two adults
- PADI Pre Requisite: Able to Swim 200 m and 10 minutes treating water
- Medical Questionnaire need to be filled out and required other forms
Kids activities with Parents & without
Activities Price List per Person
We Start taking bookings now for 30th of November 2018
|Standard rate||*Advanced booking|
|Bubblemakers 2 hours session for Kids to Try Scuba||$ AUD 99.00||$AUD 75.00|
| 3 days get your PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver Family Package of 3-4 person|
includes two a half day charter boat 2 Open Water Dives each, total of 4 Open water dives
PAPI elearning required- learn at your own paste
Have you a bigger family? ask us about it, we can help
|$ AUD 785.00|
|$ AUD 735.00|
| 2 Days Reef Warrior Program Time : 8.30 am- 3.00 pm -with parents min age 5|
1.5 Day Reef Conservation, Ocean Safety Classroom + Pool program, Beach Clean up, a half day private charter boat trip
Without parents :Start age 8 years, must be able to swim breaststroke and freestyle at least 100 meters, a free assessment necessary, or swim certification
|$ AUD 339.00||$ AUD $299.00|
|1 day PADI Refresher Course||AUD|
|$ AUD $129|
|$ AUD 99.00||$ AUD 75.00|
All prices have no hidden cost.
On the half day boat trip price includes Water & Snacks . Our boat is small and takes only max:5-6 tourist on board.
*Advanced bookings 21 days before course start.
A Cancellation fee of $25 applies 7 days before the course start.